ControlLogix Redundancy Firmware

CEN

Hello,
I recently ran across a ControlLogix L63 processor that is running firmware version 19.52. After reviewing the rack configuration and controller configurations it doesn't appear to be set up for redundancy.....(box not checked for redundancy, no other controller in IO Configuration and no redundancy modules). Am I missing something or is this just the wrong firmware? Should/Could I just flash it to v19.015? Anyone ever seen this before.
THanks in advance.

it should be obvious if it set up for redundancy. The redundancy module would show if it's in sync or not.

You also said "a ControlLogix processor". So, is there another processor in physical redundant configuration?

Nope, no other processor and no redundancy module. Must have had the intention of adding this feature originally but never did. I'll flash it to v19.015, just checking my sanity.
Thanks,

The Rockwell recommendation is to not load redundant firmware on non-redundant processors, although it seemed to work for us for a while. I would flash back to the non-redundant version.