Scada help rs view

kulmaint

I need hourly values of speed and temperature from my scada.how it is to store. Please help me in programing. I m using rs view scada with allen bradley plc 1500

Data logging model is correct, Not used RSV for some time but you can set up logging in a number of formats however MS have dropped Access so SQL is the way to go, you can download SQL Server express for free create a database and RSV will create the tables. You can use log triggers to populate the database based on time or events. Also if you have office installed you can create automated spread sheets to extract data from the database and display it in graphs or just columns. Note: SQLExpress only allows a database of 4gb so you may need to hive off some older data on occasions.