L32E firmware / software versions

Rson

I have an L32E processor that is currently using RS Logix 20.01 software.

It's been a while since I've touched Allen Bradley software, so before I go in the field and screw myself over, I thought I'd look for advice.

I'd like to update the firmware / software version so it will save tags/comments/etc. Is there a danger here? I seem to recall versions around 20/21 not playing very nice with any other higher versions.

If I "update" the firmware, is there a way to roll everything back?

Nothing fancy on this machine, just the processor with AB I/O modules and a panelview plus screen.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

I just found two old 1769-L32E controllers in the plant that I cannot go online with using my version of Studio 5000 (30.14). I've reached out to...
Replies
Views
hello guys>> i have cpu compactlogix 1769-l32e and i have a program on my flash memory with extension p5k with version 17.004 (17.4)...
Replies
Views
Not super familiar with OPC servers and how they scrape tag data. But the current system uses an old Kepware software package called KepServerE...
Replies
Views
To make a long story short, I cannot update my LOGIX5000, came from a company long ago and far away, dont have all the info to update. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I hope you can help me. I´m trying to upgrade the firmware , but dont get sucess. This is the log I get from ControlFlash: The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom