1756-DHRIO 16#0001 w/ 16#0076_0113

Frinehart

Hello All,

I am attempting a PLC-5 to ControlLogix Conversion and have block transfers giving me this fault, I have gotten onto Rockwell Knowledge base and have read that I have to many BTs running at once, is there any other possible reason why this would happen?

Thank you very much

Sounds like you are keeping the 1771 IO cards. I am going off memory, so may be mistaken, but I believe the RIO cards are the limiting factor, you may need to add another RIO module.

Similar Topics

We have a remove PLC rack that is being used to collect data from older equipment via a 1756-DHRIO module. This module occasionally faults out...
Replies
Views
I am trying to send some datas from PLC-5 to control logix plc through 1756-DHRIO. When I go online to PLC-5, Message instruction gives error &...
Replies
Views
:banghead: Remote I/O The occasional times i have had to deal with blue hose/PLC5 I/O addressing it always wrecks my head. Now i am working on...
Replies
Views
Called to a site and am neck deep currently ;) running, but issues. Phase 2 completion has been running for almost 2 years no issues. Controller...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a job to add a 1794-IE8 Card in slot 5 on an existing Flex IO Rack which uses a 1794-ASB communications module, which...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom