Square D Busway - Do they have Transformer Bus Plugs ?

Good Afternoon ,

We have a number of portable machines that we move in and out for different products . This leads to a number of cords being across the floor.

We would like to run a Square D Busway and install plugs right above where the portable machinery would go. This Busway would be 480 vac 3 phase. My question is , does Square D have Plugs for their Busway that are just transformers . We may have some small 120 vac devices on these lines also , that we would like to feed from this Bus.

Thanks in advance ,

Why not mount a transformeron each machine you are talking one for each machine anyway.
that way the transformer would be sized correctly for the machine you could add a 120 vac receptical along with the transformer to handle that load. and also keep the weight off the bussway
this would also reduce the size of the cable from the buss disconnect down to the machine.