RSLinx Classic problem

Or download version 2.52, unzip to a folder on your hard disk.

Use the browse button to point to the unzipped 2.52 install files on your hard disk,

I have the original Linx on my PanelBuilder 32 disk and I also have a newer version. The error I am experiencing will not allow any of them to complete either a repair, install or an uninstall. I even wnet to control panel add remove programs and it cannot uninstall the program. I am stuck, looks like a tech support call again. I hope I get ane engineer who knows what they are doing.

Hi Daba
I have already tried that and even got it pointed to the file it was looking for but it still did not work. Just keeps telling me something is missing. This all started with an error showing up on my laptop while it was parked on a docking station. I got the lapto working again but this popped up while I was trying to cinnect to an SLC 5/4 and a PanelView standard 100 to do some DH+ address changes. I have since gotten rid of the docking station but I cannot get arouned this problem.

I have the same problem with panelbuilder32.
my program became corrupt and now i cannot do anything other than run version 3.82.01 rather than the current version.

please let us know if there's a solution.

regards,
james

RSLinx Classic System Cleanup Procedures

I have the same problem with panelbuilder32.
my program became corrupt and now i cannot do anything other than run version 3.82.01 rather than the current version.

please let us know if there's a solution.

regards,
james
Hi James
I finally got my Linx Classic fixed. The fix was rockwel technote 8384.
I have attached a word version of it. Be carefull with it and do exactly what is says.