S7 300 PLC and Indramat

arturnok

Hello Gentelmans,
There is a problem on the machine which uses s7 300 and Indramat servo controllers with Rextroth drives.
the Indramat controller:
PPC-R22.1N-T-NN-P2-NN-FW
the Indramat control section is:
CDB01.1C-SE-EN2-EN2-NNN-MA1-NN-S-NN-FW
As I see in the S7 program and as I understand, the s7 300 sends and recives data ( torque, speed, position) with the PPC via two DB- DB_RD_MUX_DATA32 and DB_WR_MUX_DATA32.
The DB's are ARRAY[0..15,1..25] of integer.
How can I find each direction of each parameter inside the arrays?
Is there all parameters on that table?
Does anyone know where I can find a list of all parameters with the description of each one?
On the Rexroth web I couldn't find a manual with all parameters for this module.
I'm not a servo guy :confused:(I'd like to be) and I'd like to ask You how some parameters which I've found in the program works:
Sinchronizme,
Idle mode,
Idle command enable
Idle speed,
Position mode

regards!