Automation Direct DL06 plc

dbh6

Lifetime Supporting Member
A customer of mine sent me a hard copy printout of the program, I'm modifying the printout program and sending it back to him to make the necessary changes I made into the plc. My question is, is their a internal coil that we can use to disable a rung kind of like an AFI instruction in the Allen Bradley world, sure I can write up my own always false bit, but I want to know if such a bit or instruction already exists thanks

. My question is, is their a internal coil that we can use to disable a rung kind of like an AFI instruction in the Allen Bradley world, I want to know if such a bit or instruction already exists thanks

SP1 = always on (contact)
SP2 = always off (contact)

Just for reference see the start of Appendix 'D' the the DL06 manual.

The ones I use most are:

SP0 - First Scan
SP1 - Always ON
SP2 - Always OFF

Check out this area. Very useful stuff there.