Siemens S7-300 AI HART module problem

Hello dear experts!
In my current project I have four Rosemount flowmeters (4-20 mA + HART) connected to AI8x16bit HART module (6ES7 331-7TF01-0AB0). Primary variables (current flowrate) I plan to receive via 4-20 mA signals (channels 0-3) from PIW256-PIW262. Also I want to receive additional information from the flowmeters (temperature and pressure) by HART protocol. I set 8 HART variables (Var1 address 272, Var2 address 277 etc. up to Var8 address 307) on HART Variables tab in AI module properties window in HW Config.

Could I read these HART variables simply like this:

L PID 272 //Var1 value in REAL

T MD 100

L PIB 276 //Var1 status in HEX

T MB 104

L PID 277 //Var2 value in REAL

T MD 105

L PIB 281 //Var2 status in HEX

T MB 109

.... etc. ?

Or do I need to call SFC58/ SFC59 additionally for this task?
I don't have flowmeters yet, so I can't test this live.

When I check a diagnostic buffer of the AI HART module in online I see there 2 messages:
1. "ADC/DAC error. Event ID: 16#F553:8044"
2. "Module without parameters. Event ID: 16#F553:8006"
Time stamps are absent for both messages.
The first one I guess comes because that I haven't any signal 4-20 mA connected to my module.
But the second message about parameters confuses me a little. I think I make all setting via module properties in HW Config in Step7. Or I need to set module parameters with SFC58 in my program?
P.S. SF led on module is off.

Thanks a lot for any your help or advice!!!

Although I've used HART hundreds of times to configure field instruments, I have never used a HART Analog input.

I skipped all the configuration, status and diagnostics in the manual that came up in a web search for 6ES7 331-7TF01-0AB0 manual:
ET 200M distributed I/O device HART analog modules,
and went to page 70 where it shows "Structure of User data".

The analog input is 'value in S7 format'.
The HART analog input is IEEE (754) 4 byte (32 bit) floating point.
Quality codes are hexadecimal.

I can't remember a disclosure of HART AI setup or useage on this forum or any other forum in the past 7-8 years.

When you discover the answers to your questions, it would benefit the community if you'd answer them, unless someone else pops up the meantime with answers.

Thanks for fast reply! Do you mean that I don't need to make any configuration in my Step7 program via SFC, but only via AI module's properties in HW Config?
Because manual is not quite clear as for configuration, they give a code sample for configuration via SFC58 somehow.

Hi Oleksandr,

I have successfully read Hart data from that module exactly how you are suggesting. I did not need to use SFC 58/59, I just configured the variable addresses in HW Config and directly read the real values in the program as you suggest.

I also see the "Module without parameters. Event ID: 16#F553:8006" error even though it is all working fine and there is no error on the header diagnostic buffer. I guess that it is an inactive error and dates back to when my Hart sensors were not connected.

Hope that helps,
Phill