how can i make communication between two plc ( scheneider and siemens )

adam_eyad

i have TWO PLCS ( ONE PLC M258 SCHENEIDER ) AND OTHER PLC IS ( SIEMENS S7-300 CPU314C-2DP ) SOFTWARE USED FOR SIEMENS IS TIA PORTAL V13 AND FOR SCHENEIDER IS SOMACHINE V3.1 AND I WANT READ DATA FROM PLC M258 AND APPEAR IT ON SCADA WINCC

I would second Wasan. If the Schneider PLC supports the Modbus TCP protocol, it is likely the best way to exchange the information between each PLC. I got a Siemens guide here that shows an example between two Siemens PLC. It will at least give you a good idea of what is involved and get you pointed in the right direction. You will have to look up similar support and how to's on the Schneider end. Good luck and let us know how it turns out!