OMRON C200HE PLC RS232 connection problem

jeffso

Hi,

I wish to connect to the OMRON C200HE PLC via its peripheral port, using omron's RS-232 interface adaptor.

I have no ethernet module for the OMRON PLC, so instead I want to connect this PLC using a RS232 to Ethernet adaptor (I have a Lantronix device to achieve this). I've played with all sorts of settings and have the correct cabling to do the job.

I can connect my laptop to the PLC using the RS232 cable no troubles. But I have troubles trying to achieve this same thing using the rs232-ethernet module to connect.

If anyone has done this before, then i'd like to get in touch with you please! Thanks.

jeff

Similar Topics

Hello..all i have 1 project to upgrade C200HE to CQM1 omron plc ..need expert suggestion been told to change old model to CQM! model ..which i...
Replies
Views
hello all... i would like to ask help or suggestion on problem me facing on omron c200he plc.. i had mounted addtional output unit od215 to...
Replies
Views
hello sir .. i have queestion to ask ..regarding omron plc units ,, recently .i wanted to connect omron PLC unit (c200he to HMI) which locate...
Replies
Views
dear all... i would to know..does omron c200he plc..can be support by etthernet.. i wanna commnicate omron plc with wincc but using ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am having a problem with the C200HE. It has a SRM21-V1 communication module with SRT1-ID08 remote input module. I think the protocol used...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom