RS Logix 5000 Quick Sart Menu

Andy Veitch

Looking for help on this one just to try to tidy a few things up.
On the quick Start menu are all the programs/ Projects I have opened.
How do I clear the ones I don't want out.
Can't seem to find it anywhere
I'm thinking it must be in some sort of Register.

Welcome to the site
I am interested to see the response
Personally I turn the quick start off or ignore it

They are stored in the registry in the following location:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Rockwell Software\RSLogix 5000\Recent File List

Logix stores the 10 most recent programs opened. As you open new ones, it will clear out the old ones. If you don't know what you are doing with the registry, then don't mess with it.

The other option is to rename the projects you don’t want on the list and then try and open them, as it can find the program it will give the option to remove the link. Personally I would just ignore them and use Open Existing Project.

Welcome to the site
I am interested to see the response
Personally I turn the quick start off or ignore it

And how does one turn it off?

I had to reset mine a couple days ago to clear a bug, now everything is back to default. (cntrl shift while starting).

Seemed like it used to have a tick box for "don't show quick start" before. BUt I don't see it anywhere now.

And how does one turn it off?

I had to reset mine a couple days ago to clear a bug, now everything is back to default. (cntrl shift while starting).

Seemed like it used to have a tick box for "don't show quick start" before. BUt I don't see it anywhere now.

found it in tools options application "show start menu"

now to find out why horizontal scroll stopped working....Shift +Scroll does nothing now.