Panelmate power series 5000

Aps

Good morning gentlemen!

Attached is a PPS file from a Panelmate power series 5000 HMI.
can someone help me with a print out of the pages highlighting all the markers and bits used if possible.
I will like to use those data to program a siemens HMI to replace the current PANELMATE as its very old and not functionning properly anymore.

Thanks in advance.

If you have access to an old laptop running Windows XP I can email you a copy of the PanelMate configuration software.
I can open your file but have no way of printing out the configuration files.

Hi guys!

Thanks very much for feedback, it's really appreciated. I have a virtual PC that I used to run the transfer tool in order to upload the PPS file.
I will love to have the software as well.
Thanks for the file STEVE.

:confused:
If you have access to an old laptop running Windows XP I can email you a copy of the PanelMate configuration software.
I can open your file but have no way of printing out the configuration files.

Hey Lunenburger!

I am running XP on a virtual PC, will you please upload configuration software as mentioned earlier?

thanks in advance....