METTLER TOLEDO check weigher zero calibration fail.

Saudi jamal

HI GUYS,
I am facing problem on mettler toledo IND890 model zero calibration fail.It is always showing one straight line and do not showing 0.0g.I replaced scale pcb and loadcell but still showing straight line.i do not understand where is the problem?
kindly anybody can help me to solve the issue.
kind regards.
ju.

Well, since no one has answered, it seems like you did nothing to troubleshoot the problem, and also threw parts at the machine (possibly making the problem even worse). Now there is a load cell and PCB that have been changed in addition to the original problem. I'm not familiar with this platform at all, however I can shoot a few general ideas out there. First, what does the PCB do? Is the PCB just a summing board, does it have a communication cable and send data to the system?

If so, start there, as changing this PCB and load cell did not work, it seems likely that for some reason the board is not communicating with the scale. Have you tried a power cycle? Have you looked in the windows device manager to see if there are any unknown devices in there, indicating pooched drivers?

Are you sure this unit is load cell based or does it have a magnetic type weighing system?

since you replaced the pcb and the load cell, your system has to be together as a unit, not bits and pieces.

the units I had were magnetically coupled systems and trash in there does make a big difference.

james