CPU 43412A Run LED 4 Blinks and CPU is unoperable

tabrez

Hello Everybody
Our CPU 43412A is not communicating at all....not even with the concept ..except EXECLoader ...Run LED Blinks 4 times.
it is in the "kernel mode" it says.
We tried downloading the EXEC file but just after the loading completes it goes to check the "waiting for the device to rejoin link this may take upto 60 secons" and give a message "Transfer operation failed" and "Exit kernel mode failed".
the crash code is 0405 and it change sometimes to 0404, these crash codes are not present in the CPU Error codes.

EXEC file is correct as we upload it from a similar CPU (As it is a part ot the redundant system) we have and we r downloading this same file to our faulty CPU.

Even though i loaded the .BIN file which came with the SR2 CD of concept 2.6 ...and same results and messages as stated above but i saw one stange thing when i go for the info in the EXEC then i found my faulty CPU has now a new .bin file which i loaded from the CD(This .bin file was having the higher version number and different name .
so i think loader did its job but the cpu communication is the problem or executable is not booting properly due to the hardware fault....?