unable to open panelbuilder32 file

I am having the same problem here at my facility.

I have 1000's running firmware versions 4.41 and I have multiple workstations from which I can upload/open the projects from. I have versions 3.8 and 3.81 running on workstations with 2000 and XP. I have a few panelviews that I can upload and open and a few that I cannot, and it makes no sense. I have crused the AB Knowledgebase and could also find nothing. I am hoping to get an AB rep in here next week, if I figure it out I will put it up here.

I don't have any problems when I attempt to upload/open from firmware version 4.20 panelview.

Unable to open Panel Builder 32 Files FIXED

Hello Guys, let me share my experience

I was checking some PB32 Files PVA, the interesting part is i could open some that were on a network but could not open ones that i copied to my laptop, i check their size and everything and at the end i remmbered something similar happened to me with a slc file, the path where i had the PVA file was too long i guess, so i copied the files directy to C: and i was able to open all my PVA files

try this =)

LoL

LOL!!!!
Well i didnt noticed the date, actually i had the problem today... i looked for an answer in google, got here, didnt find it neither, so i guess someone could have this problem again, hopefully they can have an answer =)

Fixed my Panelbuilder32 not opening its own upload...

LOL!!!!
Well i didnt noticed the date, actually i had the problem today... i looked for an answer in google, got here, didnt find it neither, so i guess someone could have this problem again, hopefully they can have an answer =)

You fixed my problem with a PV600. I uploaded as a .PVA to the root C:, opened it in PB32 v3.8.3 and then saved it as a .PBA in my normal directory.

THANK YOU, Bolatov!

can anyone please help me with open this file(.*pva). it shows me file corrupted or low disk space or not a panel builder file. my panel builder version is 03.83.01(build 7)

i cant attach my file ..if any one could help me please send me mail [email protected]

thanks

sorry i didn't notice the attach file icon on the top, anyway thanks for your reply

please help me to open this file. the version of my panel builder is 3.83.01

i think this is the latest version

thanks agin

PB32 v3.83.01

please help me to open this file !!!! I tried with all the possibilities,which i could.

if it is open plz convert to .*pba file.

thanks

This appears to be a Panelview 1250, I'm not sure, I may be wrong but Panelbuilder32 can't action this. It needs a different program.

There should be someone on this forum who could verify this.

Steve

It would appear that its a pv1250 plus, you would in that case require factorytalk to action it

Last edited:
Thanks for looking into it nehpets.

but it is panel view 1000 (2711-T10C3) SER C

REV B ; FRN 4.10.

I downloaded the file using compact flash card.

when i was trying to download the panel view application using DH-485 network, I got error at 99% "error-4008 terminal report bad data count"

so i have no options to upload that application from panel view.

Does it open , if i downgrade my panel builder ?? 3.83 to 3.82 ?

any other option ?

thanks again

Probably like others I opened the 'PVA' file using Notepad and saw multiple references leading to the assumption that it is for a Panelview 1250. Is it possible there was already information or files on the Compact Flash card which is mixed into this file?