Panel View 600

mmuhr

Looking for a little help to a simple question that I don't know the answer to.

Have a DH+ Network all daisy chain together, going to add another PV600 to network. Can I disconnect the daisy cahin network to add this "PV" with out distrupting the program running in the PLC SLC 5/04? The PV is used to start/stop motors.

Thanks
Mike

Yes, you can, but you will lose communications when you do. Make sure you don't use a duplicate node address for DH+ or when you plug it back in you will have a problem. Also, if this changes the end termination points of the Data Highway, you must move the terminating resistor to the end of the highway.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I am new to the site and to plc programing. Always been the guy trouble shooting around them. I have a Panelview 600 2711-b6c8...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I have a PanelView Plus 600 that is acting up. To be able to go into our manual operations of the machine it runs, a small fluid...
Replies
Views
Dear expert /Group members Good day to your Does anyone have this problem? Problem explanation as below :- Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, im new in Allen Bradley World, i alredy know how to use factory talk view and with manager i have alredy upload all runtime...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect an old panel view 600 to a control logic processor over device net I have devicenet connected but can't seem to address the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom