Unity Pro SFC steps action was disabled......

chuandy

Hi Everyone:

I come a cross a really wired problem with Unity Pro, I am running the Unity pro Simulator, the SFC in unity somehow had the box "disableAction" check and I was unable to un-check it. This caused my actions in the steps not executing.

Apparently this is not the problem from the beginning, if I close the simulation and restart my laptop, re-simulate the sequence, this is not a problem, however after simulating the sequence for 10 minutes, somehow this tick box was automatically checked again.

This has been really annoying, anyone has any idea about what is going on??

Please see the attached photo for details.

111.jpg 222.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I'm trying to document a project done in Unity Pro XL and I can't seem to figure out how to search for all the locations a subroutine is called...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I've got a Schneider M340 PLC that I'm commissioning with Unity Pro XL V11. There is an SFC in the software but it seems to be...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have recently started using Unity Pro and am currently coding a process sequence. I need to be able to pause the sequence for which I...
Replies
Views
If I want to disable SFC routines in Unity Pro and ensure all of the steps and associated actions are reset, what would be the best way of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom