Problems with resizing of the graphics in InTouch HMI

NathBarreiros

Hello!

I have a question regarding the HMI in InTouch, almost a month ago I made an HMI and I have not used it again, now I need to make changes, however; making the slightest change on the screen, changes the resolution of the graphics when I see it in Run Time mode, does anyone know why this happens?

This is the visualization I had at the beginning, in online mode.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/attachment.php?attachmentid=57472&stc=1&d=1614147546

When I am in edition mode, from there it can already be seen that the graphics are somewhat extended.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/attachment.php?attachmentid=57473&stc=1&d=1614147546

Then when making a change in any part of the screen, it ends up resizing the graphics of my screen. This is a headache, changing sizes again and such ....!

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/attachment.php?attachmentid=57474&stc=1&d=1614147546

Is there any solution to this?

online.jpg offline.JPG online_bad.JPG

i'm not the expert, but from what i have learned, you need to make sure that when you enter the development app, make sure your resolution is the same as when you created the project. every screen must be at the same resolution. also make sure that the monitor screen resolution is the same as the development resolution.
james

Edit the Intouch.INI file in your Intouch app folder to have:
ScaleForResolution=0

It may already be there as ScaleForResolution=1, so edit

This will hold the app windows to be 1024x768 (or whatever resolution you developed in), even if opened on your pc at 1920x1080

NetNathan,

i cannot speak for the poster, but thanks for the info.
i have had trouble in the past with this issue.
james

SINCE I found out this, it has made my development way life easier.
The only issue is when you use development and open it. The windows will maintain the correct ratio, but the full size window is now saved at your resolution.
So when you move it back to the original computer , you will need development license to convert the full window size down.

My app windows are 1024x768. So, after editing, I have to change my computer to 1024x768, open the app and then save back to set at 1024x768, then move back to original computer, or you will need development license on the original computer to do same.

Another file that is a lot of help is "ww_wdws.ndx". This file tells you the name of the windows by the numbers you see, I have been able to get rid of windows with startup issues by deleting them from this file to keep them from loading

Last edited:
NetNathan,

i cannot speak for the poster, but thanks for the info.
i have had trouble in the past with this issue.
james

Another file that is a lot of help is "ww_wdws.ndx". This file tells you the name of the windows by the numbers you see, I have been able to get rid of windows with startup issues by deleting them from this file to keep them from loading