Best kind of Fuse for a PLC?

wlr3m4

I've got a small project where we are moving a PLC from a non-enclosed setting to a cabinet and I want to put a fuse on the incoming 120VAC.

I've got a 1756-PA72/B and I'm wondering what kind of fuse would be best for it.

That power supply only draws less than 1 amp while running, but the inrush current at startup is 20 amps. I would use something like a 5 amp D curve UL1077 circuit breaker for it.

That power supply only draws less than 1 amp while running, but the inrush current at startup is 20 amps. I would use something like a 5 amp D curve UL1077 circuit breaker for it.

I only have a 1756-L61 and 1756-ENBT/A attached to it, will both of those still draw less than an amp of current?

I found this:

https://www.alliedelec.com/eaton-cutler-hammer-wmzs1d05/70058833/

Which is a UL1077 breaker, but its 277/480VAC rated, I can't find a single pole 120VAC breaker...
The voltage mentioned is the highest voltage on which you can use it. You may always use fuses at lower than specified voltages. It's the same as with wiring: you don't doubt using cable specified for 400Vac on 24Vdc because you're sure it can handle that voltage.