I forgot the password of the controller (RX3I / GE FANUC)!!

HAJJSAID99

hello
I have a project that contains a program with a RX3I controller (IC695CPE305),
And I protect this project with a password but I have to forget , and when I want to open the program it shows me the following message (Tomporarily Unlock Block).
Is what there is a method to find the password.
regards

CAPTURE.JPG

dear steve
The program has wrote by a person but it leaves the company before four years.
We need to modify some things and we have encountered this problem of password.
codrialement.

HAJJSAID99,

I had a similar problem with an HMI program a couple days ago (old employee locked the program and no one knows the password) and ended up just having to re-do the work. I didn't ask for help on the forum, because the simple truth is, there is no way anyone on the forum can be sure that the person posting is actually the owner of the intellectual property they are trying to access.

The only right answer is to make sure passwords are ALWAYS documented properly! Not the answer you want to hear, I know, but there it is.