Changing the background on a HMI

Greg, if you add an image and then send it to the bottom layer it should be visible at run time, with the buttons visible over the top.

Not sure why a picture wouldn't show, you haven't got any odd security settings assigned to it by mistake have you?

I have a question I used the bottom layer for the EB PRo fine but when I try to use it in EB8000 it wont work all the screen does is flash why is that I tried reinstalling the program but it still wont put a bottom layer in

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
We have a new machine that uses an armor block to transfer input signals for conveyor position that continuously alarms out on no position change...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I'm just started working with GEO SCADA and I need your valuable help. Currently, I'm trying to edit the alarm limits on MIMIC...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I have a 1768-L45 CompactLogix PLC with a couple of 4-20 temperature transmitters connected to it. I have the temperature scaling...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom