Migrating projects from Step 7 v5.5 to Tia portal v13

bodef84

Hello guys!

I am in the start of a project for a customer and considering buying step 7 5.5 instead of tia portal v13 which we have now.

I'd like to migrate project from step 7 v5.5 to tia portal v13 or the other way. Will this be a problem?

Thanks

Never had any major problems doing it - you will need both sets of software i believe.

EDIT: that was going from Step 7 to TIA, I don't believe you can go the other way.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I have searched ,but I have not found much related to migrating FactoryTalk 32 bit applications to a Windows 7 64 bit system...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
We are upgrading our FTV ME v8.1 program to SE v12. Is there any way to migrate the alarm tags (about 600ish) from ME to SE. The import / export...
Replies
Views
Can it easily be done ? We have a legacy project written on Allen Bradly 1746-l542 with Several racks of some on an extension rack and some on A...
Replies
Views
I just want to get others thoughts on what is the biggest obstacle one faces in migrating to a newer system? For me with the few systems I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom