Need A Help ! ( Fanuc Drive )

Hi All ,

I have a Fanuc Robot System(R-30iA) with a drive ( FANUC A05B-2500-C001 ) , and I need to Know how to upload \ Download a backup from\ to it .

Please , Help me understanding this .

Attached a photo of its type .

Thank you .

A05B-2500-C001 Is not a drive but the housing which contains the robot PSU and CPU. I cannot see your attachment

Ok , I have a problem with it .
the battery was low and when we change it the program didn’t start , and the 7-segment give me the number "1" which mean that we have a proplem in "SRAM" and we need to download the program again to it .

How can I do this ?

I attached a photos again .

sfvsdd.jpg dccavav.jpg ds.jpg

You need to do an AoA (All of Above) backup.

You have to insert an USB, Memory Card, etc. on the Teach Pendant or Controller, on the Teach Pendant press "Menu", then go to File. There you will set up your device depending on what type of memory you are using. You can create a directory folder and on the "Backup" option (I think it's F4) look for "All of above" and it will start the program back up.

It is also suggested to do an Image back up, it is done the same way, I just suggest you to do it in different folders so you don't mix your files.

I always take an Image backup AND an All of the Above backup, just in case. You can restore from just about any catastrophe with an image backup.

It will depend on your equipment. RJ2 will need KFloppy and specialized cables.

https://forum.diy-robotics.com/hc/e...BACK-UP?page=1#community_comment_360008589691