Machine Expert v1.1 Simulation

Sham

Hi All,

Are you guys aware if Machine Expert has any simulator in it? SoMachine Basic had a nice simulator with programming pretty easy, this one looks much more messy that it. Anyways, any clues abut simulations in Machine Expert?

Thanks

Machine expert is Codeys and yes it has a simulator which I like because I'm used to it.
Anyway the application engineer from Schneider Electric suggested to continue using SoMachine 4.3 until Machine Expert matures enough.

Machine Expert-Basic has taken the place of SoMachine Basic as well. I have not used the simulator in that at all, though.

Machine expert is Codeys and yes it has a simulator which I like because I'm used to it.
Anyway the application engineer from Schneider Electric suggested to continue using SoMachine 4.3 until Machine Expert matures enough.

I am just unable to figure out how that is done in that sofware.. can you please guide me a little bit in that?