How to Communicate ABB Robot with RSLogix5000?

Grendizer

Hey All,

I have an ABB robot (not in hand at the moment) with ABB DSQC 669 Ethernet Unit. I want to know how to exchange data between the PLC and the Robot.

I know about the assembly instance concept but I am having a hard time finding a manual that shows a table of what each byte and bit mean or represent.

So what I am looking for is that I need a manual that shows the description of the input and output assembly. I hope I am looking at this correctly since this is my first time communicating with a Robot through PLC.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Here I have Started to work on some difficult task I hope I will get some solution here. I wanted to communicate ABB CI 840 IO Master...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Here I have Started to work on some difficult task I hope I will get some solution here. I wanted to communicate ABB CI 840 IO Master...
Replies
Views
I am trying to replace my power flex 753 drive with ABB ACS880 drive but i dont know the procedure to communicate ABB drive with RS logix 5000...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
We have some very old technology in my plant that needs adjusted but I don’t have the equipment. Can anyone tell me what I need to program this IO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom