S7-300 Siemens: How to program Control valve with AI and AO?

DenZ_P

Hello Everyone,

I have a control valve that needs to be configured and added to existing system. It is connected as per attachment "FCV104". Now, as you can see in the wiring diagram it is connected in such a way that there is feedback?

I am very new to Siemens and i would like to know how I can program this Control valve in S7-300 v5.5?

So basically I have an AI input and AO output connected between transducers.

Please help! Thanks!🤞🏻

FCV104.JPG

Similar Topics

Hi Can any one give me some of sample project file for Siemens S7 300 PLC that I can practice at home. Thanks in Advance
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, For my diploma project I have to create a menu on a touch-screen. Could you tell me how I can write a program for touch-screen of...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Hello. There is a problem with Siemens S7 300. We got a replacement PLC but it does not run the program from the MMC. The new PLC is dated 2011...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom