Reporting in Excel using RSView32? Possible?

It has been a few years and a job change but if I remember correctly, I logged ODBC and then linked my tables in Access.
Search the help files in RSView about how to set-up the data logging.
Also, from memory there was something about the name of the files that MS Access didn't like but that could of been with the narrow or wide format.
Clear as mud?

HTH

Hey to elaborate on my post. If "reporting" is running a query and dumping the data to Excel (or even Access) - this is possible. You have ADO objects within VBA Script that you can run from within RSView. Ewww - but it works.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I'm looking for an very simple cost effective OPC application software / any other solution for very simple reporting application. PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to display SE tag values in Excel. I have written Macro for the same. I want to save the updated excel with different filename...
Replies
Views
dear all, i am using intouch 10.1 please advice me how to generate reports in excel. -manasi
Replies
Views
Dear All I got an application where I have to show the Archived Data of WinCC in Excel Sheet within a specified Time Range Any Help???????????
Replies
Views
Dear All, For my new RSVIEW project , I want reporting as per following and I am very much new to VBA.My requirement is..... 1) Operator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom