Wincc Flexible 2008 not loading at creating a new project

CsmQl

Wincc Flexible 2008 not loading at creating a new project

i have a problem with Wincc Flexible installed in my notebook, when i'm trying to create a new project, the program opens a loading screen to generate the project, but the loading screen never gets totally loaded, it stops in 70% and does not do anything else.

does anybody know why could be this happening and how to solved it?

Thanks in advance and sorry if i have wrote something wrong, english isn't my native language.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone I Have an Issue with the usage of recipes in Wincc Flexible 2008, I create the recipe to change the values in a fast way The...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have installed WinCC Flexible 2008 SP5 Update 2. I have open the software, but the Transfer option does not appear. Is It...
Replies
Views
I have wincc flex 2008 project made with wincc flexible 2088 sp1 project hmi device is simatic pc panel 19" I want to change hmi device to run the...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I am Muhammad we have an IPC With the windows XP Embedded CE 5.0 on project and running well. i have plan to install wincc flexible...
Replies
Views
Dear Expert. I have problem to rotating the objects. (object from Graphics) Tool bar, Format menu, Rotate is disable. Is there any option to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom