Codesys Master and Slave Devices

jvc253

I'm using CodeSys for data read from PLC's(Beckhoff and Siemens). I can read Beckhoff straight from Codesys via Modbus TCP Master --> Modbus TCP slave device and everything works OK. In the same project I try to get data from Siemens --> Using RPi Python code and sending data via pyModbus lib to Codesys --> ModbusTCP_Slave_Device. I tried to receive data using 502 port for both connections, but that didn't seemed to work. Then I changed in Python code to send data to Codesys in 504 port(there is open connection via this port) but that also don't work. Then I added another Ethernet device to Codesys and tried to communicate using WiFi - also nothing.

Made an experiment - putted Master_Device(with all slaves) under Slave_Device. Now I was able to get data from Siemens, and Codesys showed everything, but all data from Master_Device was uncertain(bad values or NaN).

Any ideas how to solve this problem?