Is there any way for InTouch script to check Windows username?

defcon.klaxon

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey guys,

I'm trying to write a script that auto-restarts Win-911 if it crashes. I've gotten that to work, but the problem is that my client has multiple runtime licenses for InTouch, so the deployed runtime app is on a VM and client logs in with separate sessions via Windows. So now every time another person logs in, Win-911 wants to run during that session too. I only want Win-911 to run for a specific user. I don't see much that would help in the Script User Guide but thought I'd ask to see if anyone here has a clever way to keep Win-911 from running on more than one Windows session. Thanks for any help!

I believe what your looking for is in the SysInfo tech support function. Just ask you WW distributor for a copy. It is free if you have support.
That gives you a script commands to return the current windows user, domain and computer name.