Factorytalk View SE VBA Replace function & Global Object

ohnedich6

Good day all,

I'm making a Transmitter global object for my displays in Factorytalk View SE and was attemping to use VBA to Replace the underscores "_" & [Topic] name from the tag substitution name in the PLC to a hyphen "-" & no Topic name. I was hoping I could get some guidance as to what I am doing wrong, please see the pictures below. I've tried using "Me.FullName" instead of "DeviceName1.Caption" inside of the Replace function but that did not work either.

ExposeToVBA is set to VBAControl on the Global Object and the Display.

I know, I can setup a String inside of the PLC which would do the same thing.

Thanks everyone.

-Nathan

Factorytalk View SE VBA Replace function.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm creating an HMI that has a recipe with 288 data point. It has 3 pieces of data for 96 segments. I need help with VBA code to copy all 288...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone guide me through how to use FactoryTalk SE VB script to open communication with SQL Server? which command I can use? Are there...
Replies
Views
Hello group, I have been migrating a project from RSView 32 V7.6 to FactoryTalk View SE Local Station V12 over the last couple of days. All told...
Replies
Views
For trend charts, I can use an ActiveX Calendar control to select a date on a trend using the following code where "Trend" is the name of the...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to change the mouse icon to something else using VBA? It looks like it can be done with VBA forms and based on the object the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom