reliable cost competitive vfds

kinda want to check out missubishi, need more data. robustness is key. the fact that our equipment just runs and runs, is our main selling point.

told the level 1 tech support dude the fault code phonetically. he was like wtf. then i just said epho. i believe that means output phase loss. he said do you have output phase loss detection turned on? I immediately knew at this point i had a winner. then i got transferred to level two tech support. also a trump supporter. he literally said 'whatever'.

ever notice how you can basically take the name backwards?
cimplicity = not that simple
wonderware = not that wonderful
rslogix = not that logical
oh, the list is endless.

just watched a schneider commercial where i can free up my time and go bicycle riding again. oh, do tell. thank you so move.

Fuji came out with another line of drives within the last few months, totally geared towards the OEM. Frenic-ACE. Can sell a 1/4hp 1.3A 230V for $145.00