Happy 4th

Bering C Sparky

Lifetime Supporting Member
Happy 4th of July, to all of my American Comrades!!!

As my Russian friend that recently received his citizenship just came in an said to me.

If you could see his face when he said it, you would know that he is truly proud to an American and that this day has special meaning to him even as a short timer.

I could not help but think it is something those of us born here seem to take for granted day to day.

Anyway to all of my "American Comrades on the Forum" have a very Happy and Safe Independence day.

To any Veterans or Active Duty Personnel that may be reading this:
I thank you for your service to this country from the bottom of my Heart and God Bless you all.

If any of you know, or happen to see any Veterans or Active Duty Military Personnel in your travels today, (and everyday) take a moment and thank them for their service. It will mean a great deal to them that you acknowledge there contribution and sacrifice.

They have been and will always be, what keep us Independent and the Land of the Free.

BCS

Happy Fourth!

Perhaps in a couple of years, I will be an American Comrade too!