Arraydata to trendview WinCC Flexible

userxyz

Hi,

I have a measuring system that measures a record every 2 degrees until 380 degrees. this fills 190 records with actual position and a measured value, 2 columns 2D table. In other words: I have 2 arrays with real values in a DB and I want to show 1 column in a trend view on a Siemens Comfort Panel. When I do such thing I would use many many bargraphs connected to an arrayindex... to create a trend feel... however, I was wondering if x-y trend could be used for this. The thing is, I allready have the values, nothing has to get logged over time to fill in a trend...

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Kind rerards,
Gerry

Hi,

I have a measuring system that measures a record every 2 degrees until 380 degrees. this fills 190 records with actual position and a measured value, 2 columns 2D table. In other words: I have 2 arrays with real values in a DB and I want to show 1 column in a trend view on a Siemens Comfort Panel. When I do such thing I would use many many bargraphs connected to an arrayindex... to create a trend feel... however, I was wondering if x-y trend could be used for this. The thing is, I allready have the values, nothing has to get logged over time to fill in a trend...

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Kind rerards,
Gerry

When I recall looking into this before, it was possible to do something like that in the regular trend view but not the Function (x vs y, or F(x)) trend. If you use the Trend view, you can set up a "bit triggered" trend.

This will probably only be useful if you want to show the Measured Value column, as it will assume they are taken at equal intervals.