Schiele S400 PLC Software

coffeyje85

I have been looking for the Prosys 200 software for Schiele S400 PLC's. I have looked all over and have not had any success. There was a website that had some links to some demo software, but the link seems to be broken. Is anybody familiar with this PLC and know where to find the software?

Prosys200

Attached are two files for the Prosys200. Unzip both files to a folder. Extract the resulting rar volumes 1 and 2 in that order to a folder. When extracting volume 2, popup asks, "Would you like to replace the existing file?". Click "Yes to All" button. Move "PROSYS" folder to C:\ then Click on prosys.exe file to run program. Create a shortcut to prosys.exe on your desktop if you prefer to run from the desktop. Only the Main tabs have been translated to English, the rest is in German.

Cable

See this link, page 7 for a possible cable pinout.
http://media.klinkmann.com/servers/docs/3301xm13.pdf

That cable configuration is for the 8-pin mini-din used on the S200 series (type)
Plc. After looking at a S400 picture on ebay, it appears the comm port is a DB9F connector.
Maybe you can build a null-modem type cable by looking at the diagram.

Last edited:
Attached are two files for the Prosys200. Unzip both files to a folder. Extract the resulting rar volumes 1 and 2 in that order to a folder. When extracting volume 2, popup asks, "Would you like to replace the existing file?". Click "Yes to All" button. Move "PROSYS" folder to C:\ then Click on prosys.exe file to run program. Create a shortcut to prosys.exe on your desktop if you prefer to run from the desktop. Only the Main tabs have been translated to English, the rest is in German.
Thank you very much for putting this up. I'm new to PLC's and will find this essential.
I have a saw grinding machine with 2 schiele S400 plc's, 2 x Schiele stepper controllers which control 2 x 120vdc chopper drivers (y and Z). The modules are no longer available so I need to try and get the program off the eeproms for future security but there is a lot of learning to do first.

I apologize for bringing back this ancient thread but I too have been searching for software to get a program from an s400 PLC. Does anyone have the DOS version (SH400)?

I had given up trying to read the PLC program, but it may still be helpful if you have the DOS version. I was not able to connect with the windows version.

I will send you a message with my email.

help prosys200 english

Hello
by searching on the forum plctalk.net I found your e-mail address and I knew that you have prosys200 english version
I am writing this message to you to kindly send a copy of this program or to guide me to find it
i need it much
thank you so much

Is there anybody that can share the sh400 dos application both the english and the german version

BR

Per

I searched everywhere and I have not been able to locate the DOS software. It would be very helpful to have so if you do manage to find it please post here.