RsLogix

Sorry about that, I couldn't resist. I only did it because of the mention of cracking.

The SLC 5/05 is programmed with RSLogix500, which is not free, except for the starter version, which I believe only programs the MicroLogix 1100.

To program the SLC 5/05, the minimum software you need is RSLogix 500 Starter (9324-RL0100ENE) but you will not be able to do online editing. To get that feature you will need the Standard edition (9324-RL0300ENE).

The free software mentioned above is technically called "RSLogix Micro Starter Lite" and only works with the 1100 and certain models of the 1000.

Ammar Ghazali said:
...And where can i download it ( crack )...

When I read this first I had envisaged you writing and at the end your pencil nib had snapped?

Some help I am!

G.