Flip Flop

Andrew EPS

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to write a flip flop circuit with one input that changes the state of two outputs. If I press the button once it brings on output one, if I press the button again, it brings on output 2. At the moment, my circuit just changes from 1 to 2 depending on the state of the input. Can someone help me out here? I'm using a Schneider Zelio.

Zelio Flip Flop.jpg

Like this? For third and fourth outputs.

zelio2.png

zelio.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a standard D Flip Flop. In this case You could just make D your input, and the CLK pulse as an always on bit.

4.D-Logic-Diagram.jpg

Similar Topics

I am having this issue trying to figure out how to do this. I have a Hydraulic ram that travels when a machine is running. The ram extends to the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm learning ladder logic and have built a flip flop circuit (see pic) from an online tutorial. Closing the switch A is meant to...
Replies
Views
I found and fixed issue. B3:3 was used in MOV.
Replies
Views
I am calculating power factor from samples of voltage and current. Calculation is done by multiplying voltage and current samples. What Im...
Replies
Views
Hi all, my first post here, I've been lurking for a while. I'm a beginner and I hit a wall on one of my first projects I'm working on. I know it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom