PILZ, beckhoff with ethercat connection, usint to bool

CarlVW

I am tying to connect a PILZ pnoz m1p plc with a Beckhoff CX9020 plc true Ethercat. I have connected a PNOZ mc2.1p ethercat module to the PILZ plc, so there is now connection with the beckhoff plc. Installed the XML to recognize the PILZ in my network = ok

wrote a test program on the PILZ and in twincat3 to test the communication, but this isn't working. The pilz gives a USINT (byte) that i need to convert to bool in my twincat progam. see attachments

i don't see anything changing in my beckhoff PLC, what am i doing wrong? any body have experience with this?

rnnH63b.png

Pk2IIs3.png

85PH6CJ.png

thanks

I am quite sure that data type cannot be USINT. I believe it should be BYTE because of 8 bits?

Last edited: