ASI Slave module Addressing Issue

pravinbhange

I want wnt to know about addressing of ASI slave module. If I enter addressing in slave configuration of ASI Master, the addresses it tatakes randomly. e.g. 1st module take address 5.0 to 5.3. 2nd takes 6.4 to 6.3. 3rd takes 6.0 to 6.3. 4th 7.4 to 7.7 and 5th 7.0 to 7.3 likewise. I want to give adress serially. Pl.send me solution.

most of the timeif you connect nodes to a network .power the network and auto addressing is enabled it will assign an address to all nodes . if this is first start then they will be sequential . if adding a module it will assign the next logical address . the only way to assign a diffferent address is to enter it with a handheld programmer . auto addressing will not assign an address to a module that already has one . make sure not to use an address hat has already been used on auto addressing . this stands thru for most asi systems . most of my experience with then has been on ifm effector brand i/o and sst masters for slc and contrologix