vejio citect 7.4

ahmedrmg

last days, i was demanded to develop a scada system for a water waste station
i actually started with schneider citect v7.4 to build that system and i could make a real link between a vejio citect software and the modicon m340 plc
but only i could to link the registers ( %mi and %mwi ), i need help about How to link the digital inputs and outputs and analog i/o witch connected with the field machines....

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
Looking for some help with the connection issue between Citect 2018 and Top Server v6 for Opto22. I’m setting all this up to communicate with some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom