Factorytalk view SE

Rehu09

Hi all
We have 3 micrologic 1400 plc which runs 3 individual tanks. Where each plc control 1individual tanks and every tank has its own hmi.
Now we have requirement all the hmi tags need to brought into scada.
FTVIEW SE.
When all the 3 PLCs are connected to Factorytalk SE, there is an overlap of values between 3 skids.
I think that’s because the tags are different but the registers where the those values are stored in PLC, are same for many of them.
E.g. tank 1 temp value is stored in B3:0/1, Tank 2 Temperature value is also stored in B3:0/1, so there is conflict and Tanks 2 also shows 30 deg. cel. In scada.

Can any one hel

Similar Topics

Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
I'm using legacy recipe to download a recipe to the PLC. A little background, the recipes are large. They are broken down into 6 tables, each 16...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom