Beijers E1000 - Modbus Multiple Write Command

Philg

I currently have a E1101 talking across Modbus to a DSE 5220 Genset Controller using the following driver…

Com1 – modicon Master/Modbus Naster 4.04.01

I am able to read from the controller as the Driver uses the Modbus Multiple Read Command (03), but to write commands the controller required a Modbus Write Multiple Registers Command (16)

Ie… Multiple Command (Slave 10) should be “0A 16 ………”

At the moment when writing the E1000 Modicon driver is sending “0A 06 10 00 00 08 8D B7”

Is there any way I can get the driver to send a multiple write command ???

Thats good thanks - it's sending the "16" now... I have this problem with my installation of EDesigner that not everything in the windows are displayed (ie... options are cut off) which I think is to do with having a wide screen laptop. If I open it on a square screen the windows are all in the right proportion and options like the check box you just mentioned are accesible.

Have you ever come across this? Is there a fix ??

dse 5220 with rs485tors232 converter

Hi All,

I have tried to connect dse 5220 to my linux PC with modpoll as master application.
I used rs485 to rs 232 converter (sintech) and UTP cable (only 1 pair is used)
I put serial parameters :
-baudrate = 19200
-slaveID = 10
-parity = none
-stopbit = 2
-databit = 8
this is default value according to P810 software from DSE

I dont use termination resistor (120 ohm)

Always got timeout.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks