Help with Company Name

One name that I haven't seen that could be useful, although impersonal is Integrated Automation Services.

I really like that and this could work for the parent company and integration and IT piece.

I do want the training company to be stand alone in name. Services will be primarily PLC training seminars but will also do HMI /SCADA training and very in depth Industrial networking Training. Online, Onsite and at our location training will be offered.

I really like that and this could work for the parent company and integration and IT piece.

I do want the training company to be stand alone in name. Services will be primarily PLC training seminars but will also do HMI /SCADA training and very in depth Industrial networking Training. Online, Onsite and at our location training will be offered.

I didn't find any company by that name... and you don't need to worry, I'm not going after you for royalties. :p

No help to you on your inquiry, but we did have an all inclusive local company around a while back that had the distinctive name of; "Anything for a Buck".

Integrated and Integration are usually misspelled - makes for a frustrating email address too.

Aren't all Atlanta businesses requires by statute to include the word "Peachtree" ?

My default technical business name is "GTS".

At A-B, it was Global Technical Services.

You can make it Georgia Technical Systems, Georgia Training Solutions, General Troubleshooting Services.... the possibilities are numerous. It just rolls off the tongue.

I don't particularly like founder's names. Too much chance that somebody will get notorious in the future with your name.

Or, the Internet will come along and a URL will be spectacularly bad, like it was for my friends at R. A. Pearson Company.

some extra (unsolicited) advice – and I'm pretty sure that you've already considered this ...

when setting up an endeavor like you're working on, you need to involve a lawyer – and an accountant – in the very earliest planning stages ...

even if you and your buddies COMPLETELY trust each other – you should NOT set this up based on a handshake ... consider that what you're "setting up" will someday have to "come down" ...

if one of the parties of the first part dies, is disabled, etc. - then you'll quickly find out that each of the "buddies" has dependents and beneficiaries – and so on ... some of those parties will want a say-so in how this type of situation gets handled ... (first think: "ugly" – now double that thought).

Sage advice Ron. You can never be too careful when it comes to legal affairs.

Thanks

Hmm.. Atlanta Automation Training does abbreviate nicely to AT-AT

Or AT&T :)

There is a company that did some plumbing work for me... they also sold fireplaces, so their name you ask?

Gas Logs & Udder Things

Its really a perfect name because since the first time I heard it I never forgot it

Hmm.. Atlanta Automation Training does abbreviate nicely to AT-AT

We would have our core training here in Atlanta and people would travel to us but we would also hold seminars in major cities a couple times a year so with that being the case would you still use Atlanta in the name?