Rotary Knife Application

mazmach

M
I,m looking for a controller for a rotary knife, similar to the contrex m-rotary, but with better interfacing capability(such as modbus). The application requires speed matching (profiling) the knife-to-web speed at point of cut on long cutoffs.
Any suggestions would greatly appreciated.
Thank You

Find a local Emerson motion control distributor, my company has used the Emerson FX series with the PCM-22 card in the past and has had much success in rotary knife applications. We have used these for years but not recently and I do not know if Emerson has something better by now. Our local guy is very helpful with support, I do not know if this just our luck or if all Emerson distributors are this good.

Similar Topics

Hey everyone. Im doing rotary knife application for my senior design project. I need some help about the program. i dont understand some parts...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I have flying shear application using rotary knife. The line speed is 100 FPM and rotary knife using Vector motor with Inverter for speed...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a rotary cut-to-length knife application and I am using an AB 1394 drive. Board Speed range 40 to 90fpm. Cut length 8 to 16ft. A...
Replies
Views
Attached is a sketch of our latest project, it's a retro fit of a Hudson Sharp bag machine. It's basically a rotary knife (perforator) in this...
Replies
Views
Dear sir I have one rotary knife for paper. This machine has one DC motor and DC drive for cutting web. I want control cutter with PLC . Please...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom