Siemens RFID with IO Link on a Rockwell PLC

chris_p

Hello all,

I'm working on a project using a siemens RF260R Reader, with an IO link interface. (not chosen by me). It connects to a Balluff EIP master module.

I have to interface it in ControlLogix PLC. They have reference function blocks of course for a Siemens PLC, but not sure if something exists for the rockwell solution. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Chris Peel

Similar Topics

We have a situation where we have a ControlLogix PLC that we need to connect to existing Siemens RFID readers using RF180C units. To do this we...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to manage a RFID-181EIP communication module (Siemens) by a PLC-5. To parametrize this module, It's necessary to send 2...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can find a detailed guide to programming the Siemens MOBY-I RFID system. Googling turns up all manner of info some...
Replies
Views
Was wondering if anyone has any experience communicating to Siemens Moby E RFID readers using an AB Controllogix PLC? Only documentation I can...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom