Panelmate 5000 program

Aps

Good day All!

I have been working on a PANELMATE POWER SERIES 5000 HMI, we have decided to replace it with a Delta HMI.
The software was converted (by STEVEN, thanks again) and we have a PDF copy that we working with.
I have been struggling to understand how bits are programmed in this software as the HMI communicates with a PLC5/30.
I will really appreciate if some could help me with meaning and addressind of data highlighted on attached picture ( I mean are they internal bits or data memory to the Panelmate? what area or data do they refer to in the PLC?
What does value expression or target word address refer to in the PLC?)

Thanks in advance.

PIC1-1.png PIC2-1.png PIC3-1.png

Similar Topics

Good morning, i have a problem with panelmate 5000 pp. unfortunately I pressed the 3rd and 5th keys while booting the Panel. Now , the alternate...
Replies
Views
Good morning gentlemen! Attached is a PPS file from a Panelmate power series 5000 HMI. can someone help me with a print out of the pages...
Replies
Views
I need go to offline mode in a PanelMate 5000 from power up. An error in pps file not show the get page. Thanks
Replies
Views
I am attempting to communicate from a Eaton Panelmate Pro 5000 to an Allen Bradley PLC 5/30 processor on the DF1 serial port. This is a 9 pin to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up communication between a panelmate 1700 and contrologix PLC using DH+. I have set-up the mapping in the processor and I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom