A/B DH+ Comms problems

bks

A/B 500-4 plc with DH+ comms comms lockup on plc if you remove DH+ plug from cpu DH+ LED remans on the only way to reinste the comms to power down plc I have check all the message blocks registarys over laps

can eny one help

That symptom sounds like the DH+ outgoing MSG buffer is full. How many MSG instructions are there in your program ? The SLC-5/04 can process four messages simultaneously, then there is a buffer that will hold ten more (they get the ".EW", Enabled and Waiting, bit set). If you overflow that buffer, though, the port gets jammed up and you need to cycle power to reset it.

In encourage you to proofread your next post. Your sloppy grammar discourages people from assisting you.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

So, the background to this issue is yesterday this VFD got a cooling fan fault, every fan inside was working properly and was clean. We have no...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem and certainly just one of many to come as I become more involved with PLCs We've got a panelview 1000 connected to a SLC...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I'm having problems connecting to an AB L31. I'm using an Allen Bradley 1756CP3/A lead through a USB 232 converter. Software is...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to communicate with an SLC5/03 with a 1747-CP3 SER A RS232 cable. Even moved the jumper inside the module from protect to program...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get my S7-315 plc to communicate with my MP 377 HMI Station over ethernet but I'm having some problems. I have all the correct IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom