DISQ Won't clear Logix5572

ronv5300

Recently we had a process trip on compressors. When investigating I found three of six redundant pairs with DISQ status. Note these systems are in separate UCP's with redundant power, networks etc.

Fault finding included replacing the Fiber Links between redundancy Modules, and restarting controllers one by one, to ensure Primary is up when secondary is started. No success.

System has been online since 2016 and no recent hard or software changes were made?

Any ideas why I cannot clear the DISQ status?

That was my initial thought. Co-incidentally on this occasion a Gas Turbine Generator was started, one that is due for replacement on its bushes and this was checked for earthing issues. I tried using RSLinx to manually synchronize the Redundancy Modules, without any success. Shows offline. Logs cannot be exported due to non-availability of the second unit as well. Hardware replacement maybe?:confused: