Wonderware Intouch 10.1 License

DzakwanAfif

Hullo, I needed some help

Does anyone have some wwsuite.lic or license for Wonderware InTouch 10.1? I really appreciate if you can share it with me..

The expired one is okay, I can reverse the clock time in my PC.

I really need it, due to my college assignment and I need more tags to accomplish it

Thank you:geek:

At any rate, this community doesn't participate in the hacking of software licenses.

I have no real authority to say that, but I'm confident that it is the case, just from past observation.

If you're a student, you should ask for assistance from your local distributor. They might be willing to help.

your license file is set for x amount of tags.
150, 300, 500, 1000 and so on and it is encoded for that amount.
if you are out of tags, you will need to either rethink your application or get a new license key.

just in case, what is the part number of your software and how many tags do you have defined?

james